Thursday, October 7, 2010

My little Picasso

Yes, I admit it.  I am a proud mother.  As I gathered N's things at daycare I was beside myself to find his very first piece of artwork.  Now this was not just any scribble mess that most toddlers might bring home.  Nooooo sir.  this was a "My Zoo Book" with a picture of N on the cover coloring.  and subsequent pictures of zoo animals which were "colored" by N.  I put colored in quotes because there was all of about one or two marks of crayon on each page.  Nonetheless, in my "mama mind", it was a masterpiece fit to be framed and stored in the MOMA.  Aw, i was almost in tears and chomping at the bit to see what painting, charcoal, or sculpure might be next!!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Must have been taken by a smart, intelligent, suave, handsome person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, thanks for ruining the sweet moment pop pop!

    ReplyDelete